The History of ESP
Electronic Systems Packaging (ESP) was established in Southern California in the late 1970’s to provide interconnect devices in high power applications mainly focusing on both off-the-shelf and custom laminated bus bars to OEM and defense industries. ESP is known to provide quick-turn-around prototypes to high volume production at a very competitive price.
ESP has a manufacturing facility in Rancho Dominguez, California (headquarters) and has an overseas ISO 9001 registered facility in Beijing, China, thereby, allowing the customer the flexibility to choose the manufacturing location for their products.
- Fast turn-around on prototypes.
- Manufacturing facilities in USA and China.
- Over thirty years of experience in building bus bars.
- Flexibility for a customer to choose a manufacturing location for their products.
- Quality assurance from ISO 9001 registered China facility.
- Competitive pricing from USA and China.